So today, I spent some time in Anne's blogs, and found that there was no way to adjust the length. After playing around with the HTML for a while, I still couldn't get it to work for her. So here is an update and a quick solution for those who are particular with the way it looks.
- Click on Get Feedjit Now on your own old widget
- You can customize the background color, text color, link color, header color, border color, etc. here
- Select the width of your Feedjit widget
- Select the number of visitors you would want
- Remove your old widget from your blog
- If you are satisfied with your choice, then click on the button Install Feedjit, and follow the on screen direction.