Wednesday, December 21, 2011
The Live Feedjit widgets for US bloggers, and United Kingdon bloggers are different as far as I know. When my friend asked me to write on how to adjust the length of Live Feedjit, I based my information on my blog's widget. I thought they are all the same, but Anne quickly pointed out to me that her widget didn't have that HTML code as I underlined in my post "How to Adjust Height, Width, or Length of Widgets".
So today, I spent some time in Anne's blogs, and found that there was no way to adjust the length. After playing around with the HTML for a while, I still couldn't get it to work for her. So here is an update and a quick solution for those who are particular with the way it looks.
- Click on Get Feedjit Now on your own old widget
- You can customize the background color, text color, link color, header color, border color, etc. here
- Select the width of your Feedjit widget
- Select the number of visitors you would want
- Remove your old widget from your blog
- If you are satisfied with your choice, then click on the button Install Feedjit, and follow the on screen direction.