The white shell plate, I bought at Thrift Store for 50 cents, and it makes such a wonderful thing to show off my cooking. My ingredients for these yummy wonton are very easy.
You Will Need:
- Wonton wrappers
- About 24 uncooked shrimps, shelled, and removed the vein
- About 1 ounce of clean pork, or one chicken breast (optional), cut in thin strips
- White parts of green onions, cut into 1/8 inches thick
- Oil to fry
- Separate your wonton, set them aside, flat on a plate
- Use whatever utensil you are comfortable with, and mash the shrimps, pork/chicken and green onion parts together.
- Mix well, and season with a dash of pepper and salt.
- Spoon the mixture onto wonton wrapper, and shape them however you want
- Pinch the edges to seal
Now, you have it, delicious and homemade fried wontons for appetizer!
(Reposting from my old blog WT)